- KOTA 2022 – Updates and results Red Bull King Of The Air
- Kitesurfing Brouwersdam. This kite spot in Zeeland offers kite surfers
- How can I glue neoprene?
- Kitesurfing November - This awaits you
- Kitesurf research NKV. Participate and win
- Front roll with grab explained. Are you in?
- Kitesurfing in October: this is what awaits you
- What does kite surfing cost? Everything about kite surfing costs
- Decathlon board bag review: this way your car stays dry and clean
- Interview wing foiler Bart Schijf: stoked to very stokedThis Dutch water sports enthusiast in heart and soul goes through all kinds of weather. With wing foiling he combines his previous passions as… Read more Interview wing foiler Bart Schijf: stoked to very stoked
- Kite size – Interview Stig Hoefnagel about choice of materialsIn this interview we build on the reference information about which size kite is suitable for a certain weight and… Read more Kite size – Interview Stig Hoefnagel about choice of materials
- How can I glue neoprene?A hole in your wetsuit doesn't mean you have to go straight to the store for a new one. Can you glue neoprene?… Read more How can I glue neoprene?
- Kitesurfing November - This awaits youAt the end of October, it still felt like August. With temperatures of 20 degrees it was pleasant and at the same time exceptionally warm. Yet it is… Read more Kitesurfing November - This awaits you
Hola compre uno para 5 líneas pero no veo donde conectar la quinta linea de la barra al centro de…
Essais here : l'aile est vraiment top !!!!!! Super remontée au vent, super absorbtion des rafales car elle avance bien…
That's what I thought, I thought it was a useful and nice article.
Good point Sybren, thank you. I changed it. We meant about 4 kilometers per hour but you are…