- Learn wingsurfing and then wingfoil? Update: day 16
- Ozone Vortex Ultra X a big air double barrel kite?
- Kitesurfing at sea? 10 tips for kiting at sea
- Nvision Aluula review – Naish Pivot Nvision findings
- Kitesurfing February: this awaits you
- Low wind alternative and tip for beginners: power kiting with the Hawk
- Snowkiting in the Netherlands? You should know this about it
- Drying kitesurf equipment in wet weather and lack of space
- Ice kiting, ice surfing or ice wing surfing? Tips ice kite surfing
- Wing foiling at 5 knots with the Duotone Downwinder SLS. 8 questions for MarkA weekend without wind is not a complete weekend. This is quite a statement, but many avid water sports enthusiasts will agree… Read more Wing foiling at 5 knots with the Duotone Downwinder SLS. 8 questions for Mark
- Sean Overbeek interview. From big air talent to pro. Check out his tipsSean stepped out of the shadow of his very talented younger brother Jamie this year. With the switch to kitesurf brand RRD… Read more Sean Overbeek interview. From big air talent to pro. Check out his tips
- Kitesurfing at sea? 10 tips for kiting at seaAs soon as kitesurfers are successful in kitesurfing on flat water, the sea often starts to move. Kiting on a wild sea is really… Read more Kitesurfing at sea? 10 tips for kiting at sea
- Kitesurfing February: this awaits youIn this kitesurfing blog kitesurfing February we do not discuss kitesurfing holidays. No, we hope to give you insight into what to expect… Read more Kitesurfing February: this awaits you
With 95kg loader 14m Triad S27 (2022) or 15m Ventum Xplore V2? Anfänger, kann okay fehren und kleine Sprünge üben…
I've been using one of these Manera XD10 for a couple of years now…..I bought it after two other impacts…
Bonjour, your kite début and your remercie with all your knowledge of kitesurfing and kitesurfing practices.…
What I am interested in is number of deaths per X hours of sport. How that compares to other sports?
Welcome to KitesurfPro.nl. Perhaps the most educational and substantive kitesurfing and wingfoil website in the world. Did you know that kitesurfing in the Netherlands is top and the Netherlands has a lot of kitesurfers and wingfoilers. Here kite surfers, wingfoilers and interested parties will find reliable and independent information. View more than the above updates on KitesurfPro.nl. Then take a moment to navigate through the contents of KitesurfPro.nl. This way you are well prepared for kitesurfing or wing foiling and you can become even more skilled at it.
Is kitesurfing your dream and do you want to start? We have an explanation especially for that Kitesurfing for beginners in 10 steps made for you. Below are some quick links to interesting and popular articles for kitesurfing or wing foiling in the Netherlands.
Tip! Save KitesurfPro.nl or one of your favorite pages as an app on your smartphone. See how this works.