Wingfoiling is rapidly growing in popularity and is a wonderful water sport. It is easily accessible to start with wing surfing and continue to grow in wing foiling and after all, it is possible on almost every puddle. So probably close too. We are also learning how to wing foil and love to show others the way. Wing surfing and wing foiling is developing rapidly. As a result, the information will be regularly reviewed. View the information and news below.
Content wingfoilen homepage
Start wing foiling
Wing surfing and then wing foiling your dream? Now be honest. It looks really cool to skim over the water with an underwater foil that looks like nothing less than a wing of an airplane. Once you glide silently over the water, the feeling is just like snowboarding in deep snow. We are happy to guide you through this fantastic water sport and we have the following information for you. Read up on yourself.
Getting started with wing foiling information
- Wingsurfing and wing foiling is breaking through
- Wind sports are all the rage
- Wing foiling is the sport
- General explanation of wingsurfing
- Explanation of wingsurfing specifically
- Buy wingsurf set
View the complete explanation of wingsurfing. Think of it as a handbook.
Interview with wingfoiler and wingfoil ambassador Bart Schijf.
Also learn how to wing foil. Check out our learning curve. That's how you learn.
Other reference information wingfoilen
- Wingsurf spots or wingfoil spots
- Wingfoil lessons. Overview schools
- Buy Wingfoil Set. These are the costs...
- Wingsurf brands. Overview with all brands
Latest wingfoil news and blogs
- Wingsurfing quickly more popular than kite surfing and windsurfing? 10 reasons why or why not
- Wing foiling at 5 knots with the Duotone Downwinder SLS. 8 questions for Mark
- Achensee – Kitesurfing, kitefoiling and wingfoiling on the Achensee in Austria
- Kitesurf brands overview – All kite brands
- Learn wingsurfing and then wingfoil? Update: day 16
- Naish ADX Review: 6 findings from the Naish Wing-Surfer ADX
- Naish Mk4 review: 7 findings from the Naish Wing-Surfer Mk4
- Want to buy a wing foil set? New or second-hand, these are the costs
- Wingsurf brands - Overview of all brands of wingsurfing
- Ice kiting, ice surfing or ice wing surfing? Tips ice kite surfing
- Kitesurfing Brouwersdam. This kite spot in Zeeland offers kite surfers
- Cold Hawaii 2022: progress and results big air
- Wingsurfer blogs top 10 – Check out the best wingsurf blogs
- Booomtag for kitesurfing and wingfoiling. These are your options
- Wingfoilen Brouwersdam – Beautiful evening session
- Contact details on each board. Call: your help is needed.
- To take wingsurf lessons or not? This is how you learn to wing foil quickly
- Duotone magazine 3 is out. Highlights and inspiration
- Wingsurf clinics Brunotti Beachclub on Easter Monday
- Wing surf spots in the Netherlands. Spot check with photo series
- Interview wing foiler Bart Schijf: stoked to very stoked
- Appletree Surfboards – Born in Holland
- Decathlon wingsurf board, foil, wing and e-foil
- NK Wingfoilen report with Mark van der Burg
- Wingfoil magazine: free download foil inspiration
- Kitesurfing 2021 - Dealing with waiting for new material
- Prince of Speed 2021 world records kitesurfing, kitefoiling and wingfoiling
- Wingsurf trapeze on the rise. You have to pay attention to this
- Bowien van der Linden wins wing foil World Cup
- Ode to the wing
- Ice wing surfing or ice winging: video and photos floating ice surfing
- Wingfoil World Tour Tarifa: December 27-30
- Wingsurfing competitions - First World Wing Foil Championship
- What is your ultimate foil riding style? Download free foiling magazine
- Wingsurfing and wing foiling is breaking through - an FAQ